By Sahana Murthy
on June 10, 2019
We heard you!
We get asked a bunch of things from our loyal customers and prospects. We get asked to add certain attributes to our data or we have had users asking for a simplified parcel viewer. Well, that’s what we did.
Our team has been working hard this past month to add more value to our solutions and we are excited to announce the launch of the New Landgrid Free subscription.
New Landgrid Free - Simplified Parcel Viewer
We have always had a very loaded free subscription which we often found to be overwhelming for many of our users who would have preferred a simpler viewer to look up parcels, uninterrupted for their many personal goals.
So that’s essentially what the new Landgrid Free would be able to provide to our customers moving forward.
This isn’t your average sandbox - with this account you can surf the site uninterrupted, look up parcels that you are interested in and color code the map to get deeper insights into your location.
With your free account, you can do a bunch of things to get started with:
- Uninterrupted nationwide parcel viewer - Look up parcels all over and get deeper insights into your neighborhood.
- Draw Focus Area - Draw a custom boundary on the map by drawing a focus area.
- Filter Maps - Drill down further by filtering the parcels by various attributes. With your free, you will not be able to save your filters.
- Style Maps - Color code the parcel map to highlight key attributes that you are interested in. With your free account, you can create up to 2 styling rules.
- Bookmark Parcels - Bookmark upto 10 parcels that you find interesting to come back to at a later time.
- Access Bounds - Filter and add boundaries to your parcels based on zipcodes, Census tracts, congressional districts and many more.
- Map Layers - Switch and toggle between satellite and base layers for an immersive parcel viewing experience.
- Top Owners - Get a quick insight into the top property owners in your location.
This free, forever. No credit card required. Try our free version to get a taste of what our platform can offer. If you like the platform, then depending on your needs, you can either upgrade to any of our other tiers (Pro & Enteprise) or you can continue using your free account for as long as like.
Sign-up today and be on you way to discovering your land grid like never before.
For help materials & tutorials, look no further than our Guidebook to help you navigate through the platform. We have how-to articles on every facet of our suite of tools. When in doubt, just look up the guidebook to find ways to solve your problems.
In addition, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com if you need any help or support from us.
Existing Free Users of landgrid.com
REST ASSURED - YOUR EXISTING MAPS, SURVEYS & IMPORTED DATA REMAINS UNAFFECTED!
You were allowed to create 1 Project/map & survey. They will remain intact even after we launch the new free tier. You can continue to access them. And you will still have all the features mentioned above as part of your free account.
This is the perfect opportunity to upgrade to our Pro account for just $10/month or $100/year. With Pro, you get unlimited projects, unlimited surveys, full scale survey editor, measuring tool & you can export & import data.
Most importantly, by the end of summer 2019, you will be able to see our USPS data (vacancy & residential flags) on Pro too.
Click here to upgrade!
Meanwhile, we hope that you continue to use the Landgrid platform and that we can continue to help you with your parcel data & map goals always.
By Sahana Murthy
on May 15, 2019
Have you heard - Land Grid’s Enterprise account just got bigger and better!
Bigger because Enterprise now covers a broad spectrum of projects, no matter the size & scale.
Better because we can now cater to a wide range of your needs and a wide range of customers!
Over the years, at Loveland we have tried to help our customers in every way we can. A recent introspection showed us that we have successfully offered a broad range of services and solutions to our customers, irrespective of the size and scale of their needs.
What does that really mean?
Simply put we have been able to offer solutions such as providing multiple group accounts on our mapping platform to taking on massive statewide & citywide data programs.
So instead of putting them under different buckets and giving them different names, we just want to say to you - Just come to us with any or all of your land parcel data, mapping and/or survey needs, we will find a way to do it for you.
That is essentially the NEW LAND GRID ENTERPRISE
Simpler, stronger, bigger & better….
Let me get into some details:
I have listed below a good set of benefits that we could offer to you as part of Enterprise.
I say "could" because every enterprise package would now be different.
Based on your needs, size & scale, we can personalize the features and benefits best suited for you. So , essentially you could end up getting a certain combination of these value propositions or end up getting all of them. We will price it accordingly too.
Really, YOU can drive what your Enterprise could look like!
That’s the beauty of this package. :)
Here are some of the custom benefits of Land Grid’s Enterprise:
* Data importing - You can have our team help import data you already have into your account.
* Add collaborators - Invite and edit maps with coworkers in real time, see what others are seeing, and allow anyone to start working with property data on our user-friendly platform, regardless of past GIS experience.
* Account Manager - Depending on your project, we can assign you an account manager to make sure you’re never left wondering how to do something.
* Survey expertise - Over the years, the team at Loveland has built up a ton of expertise with all things parcels & property management, including large-scale survey or door-to-door campaigns. Let our experts help you with your survey needs.
* Reports & Analysis - If you’d like our team to write and package a report about findings in your data or the outcome of a survey, we’d be happy to do that for you.
Oh wait… These are just some of our basic features. We offer a multitude of custom add ons in addition to what you see here so far.
Sky's the limit! Pick and choose what you want.
Does any of this resonate with you? Are you or someone you love a county, city or a state that needs a well planned data & property management project done well? Let us know here - https://landgrid.com/enterprise#contactus.
I’m sure there are more ways we can service, we just need to know what you are looking for.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find a solution for you.
Meanwhile, please check out our Enterprise page (https://landgrid.com/enterprise) to get more information.
Feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com, if you have any questions or want to discuss your project further.
By Nick Downer
on April 5, 2019
LOVELAND Technologies is looking to hire an executive assistant!
Loveland is a software and data company that specializes in mapping the world's property information at the parcel level. We have found this to be a unique niche in the mapping and data space that is valuable to a broad range of customers, and we have painstakingly assembled our own 144 million parcel dataset covering 95% of US residents. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated person who enjoys administrative work and is comfortable both in an office setting and working remotely. Applicants should either live in the Detroit area or be able and willing to visit Loveland's Detroit HQ on a regular basis.
* Intake, process and distribute high volume of internal and external correspondence
* Schedule and coordinate meetings and manage calendars
* Coordinate logistics and prepare materials for meetings and conference calls
* Review, comprehend and provide written summaries of key documents and projects.
* Interact and maintain a positive working relationship among all levels of internal team members and outside clients
* Organize and maintain paper documents and electronic files
* Take and distribute meeting minutes capturing discussions and to-dos
* Create, revise and edit written material as needed, including presentations
* Conduct research on various items using the Internet and other resources
* Perform other duties and special projects, as directed
* Excellent listening, organizational and communication skills
* Proficient in using and navigating PC Platforms, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and is comfortable learning and using new technology
* Enjoys administrative work and comfortable supporting multiple team members
* Strong attention to detail and a high sense of urgency
* Able to successfully perform in a fast-paced and changing environment
* Strong ability to multi-task, juggle multiple responsibilities and coordinate multiple projects while focusing on supporting the needs of the team
* Self-motivator who can work with minimal instructions/supervision at times. Takes initiative to keep projects and tasks moving
* Ability to efficiently plan, organize and implement work priorities
* Anticipate and respond to the needs of the LOVELAND Technologies executive team
* Proven ability to perform a variety of critical and often confidential tasks
To apply or for more details, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be evaluating all received resumes by April 22nd.
By Nick Downer
on April 1, 2019
In summer 2018 Loveland partnered once more with longtime allies Western Reserve Land Conservancy to re-survey more than 78,000 parcels on Cleveland’s east side. Using a blended staff from Loveland, WRLC and local Cleveland surveyors, the survey data was gathered in just ten weeks, with a goal of generating data that could be compared to an earlier citywide survey conducted in 2015.
Cleveland's east side was hit hard by the foreclosure crisis, and many neighborhoods continue to struggle with blight and vacancy. Among other things, the report sheds valuable light on the effectiveness of demolition funding to address vacant and dilapidated housing. Thousands of vacant houses have been demolished, leading to an overall decrease in vacant structures (from 16% in 2015 to 12% in 2018) and a corresponding increase in occupancy for those structures that remain. It also provides interesting context when considered alongside data showing that median home sales value in these neighborhoods have increased - but remain far from pre-housing crisis levels.
Interested in more detail? View WRLC's report by clicking here, check out an article about the report in Cleveland's Plain Dealer here or view the data itself right here on landgrid.com